‘Hallelujah’ Praise the Lord
OVERVIEW & PURPOSE
The psalmist sets forth to help us see 3 things.
- Praise is genuine, personal and from the heart.
- We must praise in good or difficult.
- Our praise is for and our trust must be in God not man.
1. What is worship?
2. How are some ways we worship?
3. What defines the way we express our praise for the Lord?
4. List scriptures you’ve found to give guidelines for biblical worship:
What encouragement has this given you? What hesitations or reservations do you have? Take time to write out your thoughts.
As a LifeGroup, would you be bold enough to worship together this week? Would you share some of your favorite ways to worship? Songs, activities or maybe something completely different.