“…and this is the victory that has overcome the world, our faith”
OVERVIEW & PURPOSE
Faith is essential in our walk with Christ, when it is tested what will we lean on?
- Our Faith can not be defined by the world.
- Our faith in God will be tested, it is the nature of this voyage toward Him.
- The size of your faith is dependant on who it really rests in.
1. What is faith, and what does it mean that God is faithful?
2. Read Matthew 17:19-20. How is faith the size of a mustard seed enough to move mountains?
3. Read Romans 9:30-33. How can Christ be both a stumbling stone and a redeemer? Where in your life have you made Him your stumbling stone?
5. List scriptures you’ve NEVER read about the promises/assurances of God that are now yours through your faith:
What encouragement has this given you? What hesitations or reservations do you have? Take time to write out your thoughts.